Thursday, September 11, 2008

In-depth Research

I was looking for new ideas for the T-shirt logo while walking down Main St. past the state store and suddenly it occurred to me that at the first Thanksgiving, there were no domesticated turkeys, were there? Heck, no, there were only wild turkeys. Now here's the amazing part: As luck would have it, I looked around and almost immediately found a very good image of a wild turkey on a label on this bottle which, of course, I bought immediately.

So I've been looking at this thing for like an hour or two, and I'm now absatively convincified that this is, you know, the thing, right here. I spilled some while I was trying to get it in the scanner, so I better go lap, er, clean it up and try some more. Scanning, try some more scanning.

No comments: